American Elite News: WATCH: MEGHAN MCCAIN CALLS OUT ANA NAVARRO; “WHY ARE YOU STILL A REPUBLICAN?”

Pages

Loading...

WATCH: MEGHAN MCCAIN CALLS OUT ANA NAVARRO; “WHY ARE YOU STILL A REPUBLICAN?”

Loading...


Meghan McCain called out fake Republican Ana Navarro on “The View”, asking her why she still considers herself a Republican if she’s always taking swipes at the Republican party.

Navarro is a loudmouth feminist who recently called Trump a “c**t” in Spanish and a “s**thole” live on Television. And, after seeing the Democrats grandstand for the government shutdown, she criticized the REPUBLICANS for some reason.


McCain correctly argued that the DEMOCRATS caused the shutdown by stubbornly adding DACA to the spending bill.

“It is NOT intellectually honest to sit here and say this is completely Trump’s fault. Democrats are playing partisan politics in the very same way,” McCain said.



“Plain party politics,” she said. “There’s another month to figure out DACA — they’re attaching it to a spending bill.”

When Navarro fired back, McCain questioned her loyalty to the Republican party.

“I understand that DACA is a very emotional issue at this point but most Republicans are on my side on this one, Ana, and it’s difficult for me to understand sometimes why you still consider yourself a Republican,” McCain said.

Watch below:


Then for some weird reason, Navarro then started to shout and scream about being Latina. She must have thought McCain was against DACA entirely and not just the idea of attaching it to the spending bill.

“Because I’m an immigrant Latina! Because my parents fled communism, and it was not my decision to come here. I came here through no fault of my own. Had my parents not had the resources to hire lawyers I would be a DREAM Act kid, too.”


“It is attached to a spending bill right now. We have another month to figure this out,” McCain responded. “Don’t insinuate to me that I somehow am not on the side of DACA.”

Yikes.

Do you think Ana Navarro should switch parties? We sure do! She has NO place being a Republican if she opposes every single Pro-America stance he takes.

Please share this post on Facebook with your thoughts. What is your opinion on this? Don't forget to like our page for latest daily news.



No comments:

Post a Comment